Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's been sometime since my last post. This is something that's been playing in my mind.

Life is short. When it will end, we never know exactly, that is why it is important to tell the people that you love that you do and you have to do it now because tomorrow may be too late.

I am not a very expressive person as far as feelings are concerned, especially to my father and my brothers, but I try to express my feelings for them, that I care for them through my actions, through what I do for them. I just hope that they get the message.

My father is old, I know he won't be with us for that long anymore even if we want to. In the remaining years that he is still with us, I only want him to be happy. And what makes him happy?

I think that now, all he wants is to see his children and grandchildren around him. Bisag pobre, basta magkapundok lang gihapon. I remember the only time I saw him cry, early last year when he told me that Boy, was leaving for where, he didn't tell him, to get away from the problems that resulted from the 'misadventures' of his wife, and to find a living to support themselves. Yes, that was the only time I remember I saw my father cry.

He was very happy sometime August last year when Boy came home and would be working in the house which my other brother and his wife were constructing out from the retirement pay she just got. This bayaw just retired at age 50's.

Now that the house is almost done, what is next for Boy? This is what I had been thinking. I want to be able to start something that could provide livelihood for him and also Norman, something that the two of them love and want to do, maybe a food business or raising chicken, something that would provide them income and still be here with our father.

I hope I can do something for them, for my father...

1 comment:

Ligaya said...

Pu mag-franchise ta'g Dunkin Donuts. Kanang stall ra gud. Adto nato i-park atbang san carlos. Nag-try ko search info unsaon pag-franchise ug Dunkin pero wa man ko'y nakit-an kaayo nga information. Kani na ang pinaka-useful -- http://www.forumcash.com/wordpress/dunkin-donuts/

Naa sad franchising expo sa SMX (http://www.smxconventioncenter.com/smx/index.php?p=1398&year=2010)this July 16-18, 2010. Adto ta! Celebrate na lang ta ngadto sa imong birthday with Lani.